The weather girls - it's raining men
It was written in 1979 by Paul Jabara and Paul Shaffer, who later went on to be David Letterman’s band leader. They shopped the song to Diana Ross, Donna Summer, Cher, and Barbara Streisand before the Weather Girls took it.
- Ken Boothe - I Wish It Could Be Peaceful Again
- Acid.MilchandHonig - Sweet Club Prostytutka - Promo 2007
- Mohamed Abdel Wahab محمد عبد الوهاب النغم الخالد = Immortal Melodies
- I Threes - Calling Out- Remix
- Hadals - Sharptooth Sharp Tooth Hadals-HHL--Machismo-Sharp Tooth
- Mónica Pososanto - Capaz De Amar
- The Popocatepetl - American Salad Mexican Souls
- Griffin - Wasteland Serenades
- Energy Syndicate - Don't Come Back
- Denis Badault - Et Voilà !
- The Four Epics - Again
- The Decks - Breath and Bone
- Sieben Each Divine Spark
- Steven Robinson - A Cast Of One